Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2001 Birmingham Loop, Colorado Springs
This stunning open concept Waterford floor plan will not only allow you to live in a brand new community with the most spectacular views of the front range, but it also gives buyers a chance to have one of the most affordable town homes in all of El Paso County! With a 72 mill levy, we are also one of the lowest tax rates around. Conveniently located to downtown, military bases, I-25, shopping areas & more. Homeowners will love all the included amenities - outdoor pool, dog park, dog/car wash, playground, gym & more.
- MLS® #1048812
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,671
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesClub House, Computer Lab, Exercise Room, Landscape Maintenance, Playground, Pool, Spa
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- GaragesEven with Main Level, Garage Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionTo Be Built
- HOA Fees130.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address2001 Birmingham Loop
- SubdivisionThe Vistas At Spring Creek
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80910
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Gas in Kitchen, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Hot Water, Natural Gas
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeNew Home Star Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.