Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3955 Glendale Street, Colorado Springs
Charming Tri-Level Home Located in Cheyenne Meadows. Featuring 3 Bedrooms, 2 Updated Baths, 2 Car Garage & 1,336 Square Feet of Living Space. The Main Level Features Vaulted Ceilings & Wood Laminate Flooring Throughout, a Comfortable Living Room, Updated Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances & Solid Surface Countertops & Dining Room with Walk-out to the Patio & Beautifully Landscaped Backyard. The Upper Level Features Two Bedrooms Including the Master Suite, Full Bath & Wood Laminate Floors. The Lower Level Includes
- MLS® #1145419
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,336
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ExteriorOther, See Property Description Remarks
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address3955 Glendale Street
- SubdivisionCheyenne Meadows
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80906
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range Oven (Gas/Elec)
- HeatingCentral Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesOne, Lower, Wood
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Realty, Inc.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.