Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
607 Manitou Avenue, Manitou Springs
Rare opportunity to own a piece of history in the very heart of Manitou Springs! This exquisite, fully renovated and restored home was once owned by Michael A. Leddy, former mayor of Manitou Springs and owner of the Manitou Electric Railway and Casino Company. Built in 1890, the home features three bedrooms, tow bathrooms, a two-car oversized garage, and over 2300 sq. ft. of living area.
- MLS® #1192159
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,364
- Year Built1890
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorMasonite Type, Wood
- Lot DescriptionHillside, See Prop Desc Remarks, Trees/Woods
- ConstructionExisting Home
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address607 Manitou Avenue
- SubdivisionManitou Springs
- CityManitou Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80829
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Gas in Kitchen, Microwave Oven, Oven, Refrigerator, Range Top (Gas/Elec), Washer
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Hot Water, Natural Gas, See Prop Desc Remarks
- FireplacesMasonry, Main, See Prop Desc Remarks, Wood
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- District14-Manitou Springs
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Clients Choice
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.