Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1868 Brookdale Drive, Colorado Springs
Tucked away end unit in desirable Pine Hill at Erindale with a single family feel. Large private patio space with mountain views great for entertaining or a peaceful sunset. Kitchen includes all appliances and granite square counter tops. Serene master suite offers private bath and walk-in closet. Second bedroom upstairs feels like a tree house with views. Large loft offers many options. Over sized 2 car garage. AC and attic fan. Needs minor TLC. Quick close!
- MLS® #1279726
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,177
- Year Built1983
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- AmenitiesLandscape Maintenance
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- Lot DescriptionMountain View
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationPartial Basement
- HOA Fees202.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address1868 Brookdale Drive
- SubdivisionPine Hill In Erindale Park
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80918
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range Oven (Gas/Elec)
- HeatingAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Central Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesOne, Wood
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeThe Hearth Stone Group
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.