Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
42 Upland Road, Colorado Springs
Mid-century bi-level in a picturesque wooded setting on a .48-acre lot. Enter through the double front doors and appreciate the classic mid-century open stairs, then proceed to the large great room with expansive windows that draws the outdoors in. Glass doors open onto the 26 x 13 front wood deck which provide magnificent city views! Bamboo wood flooring through the main level. The generous master bedroom has an adjoining bath, and a full bath serves the other 2 bedrooms on this level. CONTINUED . . .
- MLS® #1288389
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,983
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionCity View, Hillside, Trees/Woods
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationGarden Level
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address42 Upland Road
- SubdivisionBroadmoor Heights
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80906
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Range Top (Gas/Elec)
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesTwo, Insert, Pellet
- District12-Cheyenne Mountain
- Listing OfficeBhhs Rocky Mountain
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.