Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12340 Lindsey Lane, Colorado Springs
This beautiful home sitting on almost five beautiful acres in District 20 is well maintained and shows pride of ownership. Location is everything, within minutes to the powers corridor and less then 3 minutes to hwy 83. Enjoy views of the front range from almost every room of the home. The main level offers a large living, dining, and two bedrooms. Off of the dining area is a large deck that leads to the lower level and mountains views that are absolutely stunning.
- MLS® #1321405
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,650
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Cable, Natural Gas
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Cul-de-sac, Meadow, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak, Trees/Woods
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address12340 Lindsey Lane
- AreaBLA - Black Forest
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80908
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Microwave Oven
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Forced Air
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesWood, Basement, Gas, Main
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeParker St Claire Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.