Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3407 Michigan Avenue, Colorado Springs
Beautifully remodeled and updated bi-level with gorgeous hard wood floors throughout the upper level bedrooms and living area. The open kitchen features newer stainless steel appliances and solid surface countertops. The dining area connects to the kitchen and walks out to a large wood deck and huge backyard. This home has newer windows allowing for plenty natural light and there are upgraded light fixtures throughout. The oversized one car garage allows for extra storage.
- MLS® #1527986
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,816
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationGarden Level
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address3407 Michigan Avenue
- SubdivisionPark Hill
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80910
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Forced Air
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeStart Real Estate
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.