Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1312 Cooper Avenue, Colorado Springs
Pre-inspection and roof certification are complete. SOLD AS-IS. Comfortable long-term home or a straightforward remodel project. Needs cosmetic work and a few basic repairs. Beyond that, you get awesome features in a great investment. Firstly, LOCATION: West of I-25 on a quiet neighborhood street. A solidly constructed ranch with basement built 1952 with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 1-car attached garage with workshop area. Upgraded electric panel is a great value as are the vinyl windows and all new ¾ bathroom on the lower level.
- MLS® #1591780
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,620
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionTrees/Woods
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address1312 Cooper Avenue
- SubdivisionPark View
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80905
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesFree-standing, Main, Wood
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeLive Dream Colorado Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.