Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3840 Smoke Tree Drive, Colorado Springs
Custom tiled kitchen and dining area plus custom tiled baths accent this 3 bedroom townhome in District 20 Schools. Room to expand in the unfinished basement too. Fireplace is in the cozy living room plus vinyl windows throughout. Updated kitchen appliances and cabinets plus 6 panel white doors. 2 Designed parking spaces too.
- MLS® #1714331
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,840
- Year Built1986
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees184.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address3840 Smoke Tree Drive
- SubdivisionSmoke Tree Townhomes at Briargate
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80920
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesOne, Main, Wood
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Realty, Inc.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.