Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1794 Wildwood Pass Drive, Colorado Springs
Great opportunity to own in the Northgate area! Maintenance free! No yard work for you! A great 3 bedroom and 3 bath home located at the end of a cul de sac. Includes washer and dryer! Check out the views of the pond with lots of wildlife and plenty of birds to watch. Award winning District 20 schools! In a great area for shopping and close to I-25 and Powers with a variety of restaurants and a theater nearby! Minutes to the Air Force Academy! New roof and carpet to be installed.
- MLS® #1725625
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,547
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Cable
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Masonite Type
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Corner, Spring/Pond/Lake
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationCrawl Space
- HOA Fees125.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address1794 Wildwood Pass Drive
- SubdivisionWildwood at Northgate
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80921
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Ceiling Fan, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeCity Of Cs R E & Lifestyle
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.