Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
230 N Spruce Street, Colorado Springs
Adorable rancher on the West Side, conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, Downtown and Monument Creek, Park and Walking/Biking Trails. Home sits on a large 7,500 square foot corner double lot with plenty of off street parking, room enough for 4-5 vehicles. You will love the low-maintenance stucco exterior, split-rail fence mature trees peppering the property and nice raised garden beds. The covered front wood porch and the flagstone patio in back with cafe lighting are excellent for enjoying the Colorado summers!
- MLS® #1783050
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,527
- Year Built1898
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Corner, See Prop Desc Remarks
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationCrawl Space, Partial Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address230 N Spruce Street
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80905
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range Oven (Gas/Elec)
- HeatingCentral Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeThe Platinum Group
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.