Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19889 Royal Troon Drive, Monument
Dream house nearing completion. This five bedroom rancher features an elegant yet flexible floor plan on 2.5 acres in desirable Kings Deer. Stunning views from all the oversized windows. Vaulted and beamed ceilings in the main living area. Expansive gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops and Thermador appliances. The private owner's suite features a gas fireplace, plus a large 5-piece bath and walk-in closest. Formal and informal dining, or use the formal dining for an office. Unbeatable location. D-38 schools.
- MLS® #1887047
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage5,162
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Lot Description360-degree View
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionNew Construction
- FoundationWalk Out
- HOA Fees300.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annual
- Address19889 Royal Troon Drive
- SubdivisionKings Deer Highlands
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80132
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas in Kitchen, Microwave Oven, Range Top (Gas/Elec), Kitchen Vent Fan, Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Air, Forced Air, Ceiling Fan
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas, Main, Three, Basement
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeAmie Streater Realty
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.