Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10675 Chiming Bell Circle, Peyton
Back on market due to buyers financials. Looking for country living with wide open spaces & mountain views? This is the place for you! This ranch style home situated in the Paint Brush Hills subdivision sits on little over 3 acres & is zoned for horses. The home provides you with everything you need on one level. Updated kitchen with ample Hickory cabinets & counter space, roomy dining area that walks out to private fenced yard, spacious living/great room & master w/full wall of closets & private bath.
- MLS® #1959163
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,986
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages4
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Meadow, Mountain View
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationCrawl Space
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address10675 Chiming Bell Circle
- SubdivisionPaint Brush Hills
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80831
- Interior FeaturesGreat Room, Vaulted Ceilings
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range Oven (Gas/Elec)
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesOne, Electric, Main
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeRe/max Properties Inc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.