Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3005 Clipper Drive, Colorado Springs
If John Madden described this home, he'd say something like this: When you're looking for a big house you want to see a house with a big lot (like 10,000-plus square feet) and you also want to see a lot of square footage inside the home (like 2600-plus.) You walk through this home and you think you've seen it all with the 3 beds upstairs, separate kitchen and dining, and then BOOM there's a hot tub! Then you turn around and there are some stairs and BOOM more beds! Then you look to the side and BOOM oversized 2-car garage!
- MLS® #2013308
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,619
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Cable
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorMasonite Type
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Corner, View of Pikes Peak
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationPartial Basement
- HOA Fees90.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address3005 Clipper Drive
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80920
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceilings, 9Ft + Ceilings, Skylight (s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, 220v in Kitchen, Disposal, Gas in Kitchen, Kitchen Vent Fan, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesMain, Wood
- # of Stories4
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Clients Choice
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.