Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1815 Coyote Point Drive, Colorado Springs
Incredible Views and Option for One-Level Living! This outstanding golf course home offers 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2-car oversized garage and incredible views of Pikes Peak, golf course and the Front Range. The great room features a wall of windows framing the spectacular views of Pikes Peak plus tons of natural light, stone fireplace, built-ins and wet bar shared with the hearth room. The gourmet kitchen includes a large island with counter seating, an abundance of cabinets and wood floors.
- MLS® #2081229
- Square Footage5,754
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOversized, Even with Main Level, See Property Description Remarks
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak, Backs to Golf Course, Golf Course View
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement, Walk Out
- HOA Fees495.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address1815 Coyote Point Drive
- SubdivisionKissing Camels
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80904
- Interior Features6-Panel Doors, 9Ft + Ceilings, Beamed Ceilings, Crown Molding, French Doors, Great Room, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Oven, Range Top (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesMain, See Prop Desc Remarks, Basement
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeThe Patterson Group
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.