Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4225 Gracewood Drive, Colorado Springs
Don’t miss this four bedroom Briargate home. Home features a flexible main living space with positive ability for both formal and casual dining or formal living and casual dining. Three bedrooms are upstairs with an expansive Master suite featuring separate living area and soaking tub in en suite. Basement features fourth bedroom with en suite. Plenty of room in the backyard for both entertaining and play.
- MLS® #2110520
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,165
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address4225 Gracewood Drive
- SubdivisionWoodside At Briargate
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80920
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Oven
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, Main, One
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Premier Realty
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.