Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11855 Broken Antler Court, Peyton
Charming country log home in Antler Ridge Estates. Main level living at it's finest! Walk into the house with this amazing open floor plan, perfect for entertaining. Master bedroom on main level w/ updated master bathroom.This is solid log construction, in prime location. 2.5 beautiful acres with lots of trees. In-ground sprinkler system. 2 level KOI pond in back w/ waterfall, which is part of the filtration system. Storage shed that matches the house, PLUS the 3 car detached garage is equipped with full storage attic.
- MLS® #2263380
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,621
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Gas Available
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Other, Oversized
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Cul-de-sac, Meadow, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationNot Applicable
- HOA Fees225.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annual
- Address11855 Broken Antler Court
- SubdivisionAntlers Ridge Estates
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80831
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Range Top (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Other
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMain, One, Pellet
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Partners
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.