Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2436 N Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs
This 4,000+ sq. ft home features 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with breathtaking views of Pikes Peak and surrounding mountains. Choose to retreat to the private, oversized master suite with walk-in closet and 5 piece bath or the quiet back patio and back yard space. Additional features of this home include 4 main level bedrooms and a built-in bar in the basement with large entertaining space. Great location with easy access to Monument Valley Park, Colorado College and all of the amenities of both downtown and OCC!
- MLS® #2369048
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,095
- Year Built1923
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- Lot DescriptionCity View, Level, Mountain View, See Prop Desc Remarks, Sloping
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement, Walk Out
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address2436 N Cascade Avenue
- SubdivisionNorth End
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80907
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Oven, Refrigerator, Range Top (Gas/Elec), Washer
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Forced Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeKenney And Company
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.