Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1970 Mesa Road, Colorado Springs
Great views, updated eat-in kitchen w/ granite countertops. Take in views as the sun lights up Pikes Peak every morning & relax on the spacious back deck as you watch the sunset behind the mountains. Floor to ceiling windows in the kitchen let in lots of light and views. Low maintenance natural stone, wood & stained concrete make for easy to care for floors. Walk out basement and low maintenance yard (no grass to mow) convenient location, minutes to shopping, mountains and the conveniences of west side.
- MLS® #2601296
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,304
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages1
- GaragesEven with Main Level, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionHillside, View of Pikes Peak, View of Rock Formations, Sloping, Trees/Woods
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address1970 Mesa Road
- SubdivisionMesa Heights
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80904
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Dryer, Gas in Kitchen, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Baseboard
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBasement, Main, Two, Gas
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeEric George Vaillancourt
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.