Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3125 Richmond Drive, Colorado Springs
Cute 2-story home on large 8,000+ square foot corner lot in District-49 school area. Lot boasts large mature trees, gazebo in back perfect for entertaining, large wood deck and an additional wood deck already wired for your Hot Tub, fire pit, 13x11 storage shed. Backyard space offers the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining! Close proximity to schools, parks and shopping!
- MLS® #2774986
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,731
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- ExteriorBrick, Masonite Type
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Mountain View, Sloping, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationGarden Level
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address3125 Richmond Drive
- SubdivisionConstitution Hills
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80922
- Interior Features6-Panel Doors, 9Ft + Ceilings, Great Room, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, Main, One
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeThe Platinum Group
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.