Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12645 Halleluiah Trail, Elbert
Excellent opportunity to own property zoned for horses in desirable Latigo Equestrian Community! Home is West facing with unobstructed views of Pikes Peak and Front Range. Sitting on just over 2.5 acres of land, this property boasts mature trees, low-maintenance stucco exterior, space for RV parking, concrete pad next to house for additional parking, THREE storage sheds and solar panels! This great community includes a well-loved Equestrian Center with indoor and outdoor riding arenas, saddle shop, farrier, bar and grill!
- MLS® #2944514
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,713
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, 220V
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, View of Pikes Peak, Level, Trees/Woods
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationPartial Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address12645 Halleluiah Trail
- SubdivisionThe Trails
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80106
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas in Kitchen, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Other
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMain, One, Wood
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeThe Platinum Group
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.