Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
419 N Chestnut Street, Colorado Springs
Beautiful, new, upscale homes just 2 minutes to downtown Colorado Springs! This brand new development of 6 upscale units are designed with the young professional in mind. Blocks to downtown Colorado Springs, immediate access to Monument Valley Park, shopping, dining, and I-25. These three-story beauties offer multiple decks and sweeping views of the city and Cheyenne mountain. The floor plan will instantly win your heart with it’s brilliant combination of useful space, convenience, elegance and character. continued...
- MLS® #3021728
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,724
- Year Built2019
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, 360-degree View, City View, Hillside, Sloping
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationFull Basement, Partial Basement, Post and Pier, Slab, Walk Out
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annual
- Address419 N Chestnut Street
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80905
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories3
- Stories3 Story
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeCsmove.com
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.