Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17290 Early Star Drive, Monument
Custom home w/Great Pikes Peak & USAFA View. Open floor plan w/gourmet kitchen, hickory cabinets, hardwood floors, granite tile counters. Stunning one level living w/study, master bedroom, laundry, great room w/fireplace all on the main level. All bedrooms w/walk in closets, double walk in closets plus fireplace in the master bedroom. 1/2 bath off kitchen. Three more bedrooms, two full baths, rec room w/wet bar/fireplace in walk out lower level. Covered front porch and back deck. Large fenced backyard for all activities.
- MLS® #3250709
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,597
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Cable, Natural Gas
- # of Garages3
- GaragesEven with Main Level, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Meadow, Trees/Woods, Cul-de-sac, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement, Walk Out
- HOA Fees256.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annual
- Address17290 Early Star Drive
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80132
- HeatingCentral Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesThree, Basement, Gas, Main
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeHomesmart Realty Group
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.