Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1660 Mineola Street, Colorado Springs
Newer furnace (2017), newer hail-resistant roof (2016), and double pane vinyl windows make this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom bi-level home a great value. The wonderful setting on a quiet street backs to the park at Evans Elementary School. In addition to a one car attached garage, there’s additional parking to the side of the house that will accommodate an RV. Big back yard is fully fenced and includes a shed. The kitchen walks out to a deck with Pikes Peak view! Kitchen cabinets are painted in two-tone white and gray.
- MLS® #3384601
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,834
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Gas Available, Telephone
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionLevel, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationGarden Level
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address1660 Mineola Street
- SubdivisionCimarron Eastridge
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80915
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- Listing OfficeLive Dream Colorado Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.