Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8261 Lodge Grass Way, Colorado Springs
This gorgeous 3811 sq.ft. Charleston 2 story home with finished garden level home has spectacular views from the main level, deck, and master bedroom to the south/southwest of the mountains and Pikes Peak. The floor plan is ideal for a growing family with numerous wide open living areas, loft, rec room in the basement and fully finished front/back yard with fencing for no extra money out of pocket upon closing.
- MLS® #3863664
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,827
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ExteriorMasonite Type
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak, Sloping
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationGarden Level
- HOA Fees25.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address8261 Lodge Grass Way
- SubdivisionBranding Iron at Sterling Ranch
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80908
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Gas in Kitchen, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeNew Home Star Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.