Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
513 Squire Street, Colorado Springs
Searching for an open floor plan and easy access to schools, Ft. Carson, Schriever and Powers corridor? This charmer welcomes you with refinished wood flooring throughout the main level into a bright living room with ample natural light. The dining room walks out to the large back deck and the custom-built kitchen includes glass top range (plumbed for gas), double oven (conventional, microwave and convection), fantastic built-ins, red oak cabinetry, granite counter bar and a beautiful mosaic accent.
- MLS® #4060601
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,155
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick, Masonite Type
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationNot Applicable
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address513 Squire Street
- SubdivisionWidefield Country Club Estates
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80911
- Interior FeaturesSkylight (s)
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Kitchen Vent Fan, Microwave Oven, Range Top (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Double Oven, Oven
- HeatingCentral Air, Natural Gas
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Partners
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.