Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3285 Blodgett Drive, Colorado Springs
Beautiful, custom home in desirable Cedar Valley neighborhood of Peregrine with stunning views of Colorado Springs and Black Forest. This 6 bedroom, 3 bath home is nestled among scrub oak and mature trees. Enjoy the views of the city from the deck or relax by the decorative pond! Close to Blodgett Peak Open Space and Marshall Sprague Park. Easy access to downtown Colorado Springs, Garden of the Gods, and much more! Home is pre-inspected!
- MLS® #4061823
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,529
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionCity View, Foothill, Hillside, Trees/Woods
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement, Walk Out
- HOA Fees572.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annual
- Address3285 Blodgett Drive
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80919
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Gas in Kitchen, Kitchen Vent Fan, Range Top (Gas/Elec)
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Hot Water, Smart Home Thermostat
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesGas, Main
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeWest And Main Homes
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.