Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9991 Highland Glen Place, Colorado Springs
Gorgeous Custom Home Located in Pinecrest with Sweeping Views of Pikes Peak and Front Range. This expansive custom home features soaring ceilings, tons of natural light, beautiful walnut floors on the main level, spacious rooms, gourmet kitchen, amazing office and unbelievable Pikes Peak and Front Range views. The gourmet kitchen includes high-end appliances, a large 2-tiered island with walnut and granite countertops, two dishwashers and counter seating.
- MLS® #4062179
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage8,688
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement, Walk Out
- HOA Fees73.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address9991 Highland Glen Place
- SubdivisionPine Creek
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80920
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven, Range Top (Gas/Elec)
- HeatingCentral Air, Hot Water
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesGas, Main, Basement
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeThe Patterson Group
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.