Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2005 Mount Washington Avenue, Colorado Springs
Meticulously remodeled ranch style home with open floor plan * Great Room w/ hardwood floors & custom stone fireplace * Remodeled Gourmet Kitchen w/ Granite Countertops, Double Ovens, Jenn-Air cook top & All Appliances * Master Suite w/ Attached Bath, Jetted Tub Custom Title * Built-in Closets * Basement Family Room w/ Wood Burning Fireplace * Spacious Lot w/ Large Patio * Central Air Conditioning * Incredible Mountain & City Views !!!!!! Must See !!!!
- MLS® #4092585
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,096
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ExteriorCedar, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Sloping, View of Pikes Peak, 360-degree View, City View, Corner, Trees/Woods
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address2005 Mount Washington Avenue
- SubdivisionSommerlyn Hills
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80906
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Oven, Range Top (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Double Oven
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesMain, Basement, Masonry, Wood
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeRe/max Real Estate Group Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.