Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13775 Woodlake Road, Elbert
Located on 5.05 acres adjacent to riding trails, this fantastic horse property boasts main level living and astonishing views of the front range. Perfect for horses, the property offers a 36' X 24' barn with water and electric, easy access to the Woodlake Greenbelt and miles of riding and recreational trails. The property has exterior perimeter mesh fencing (perfect for dogs) with an automatic gate for privacy. The living area showcases travertine floors along with granite counter tops in the kitchen. This is a true gem.
- MLS® #4194604
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Telephone, Propane
- # of Garages3
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak, See Prop Desc Remarks, 360-degree View, Rural
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement, Walk Out
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address13775 Woodlake Road
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80106
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Forced Air, Propane
- Has BasementYes
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Partners
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.