Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3875 Teakwood Place, Colorado Springs
Don’t miss this cozy tri-level in a quiet cul-de-sac in the beautiful, well-maintained neighborhood of Sunset Mesa. Prime location with quick access to Academy, Powers, and I-25. This 4 bedroom, 4 Bathroom home has gorgeous updates and is completely move-in ready. Upon entering, you are greeted with vaulted ceilings, striking custom windows, and an open and inviting living room.
- MLS® #4301922
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,324
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Level, Mountain View
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationPartial Basement
- HOA Fees360.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annual
- Address3875 Teakwood Place
- SubdivisionSunset Mesa
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80918
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Range Top (Gas/Elec)
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesOne, Lower
- # of Stories4
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Partners
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.