Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6756 Wild Indigo Drive, Colorado Springs
Fantastic looking 2 story home in desirable neighborhood, close to everything on the powers corridor, off the beaten track. Has open are behind it. Enjoy the main level living room, dining room, great room, eat in kitchen, and office. All of the main level is engineered wood floors and tile, so easy to keep clean. Upstairs features a Master with 5 piece bath and walk in closet, there are two additional bedrooms up and the laundry room. Open concept overlooks makes it easy to look down on the Family room and entry area.
- MLS® #4353890
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,191
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStucco, Stone
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Open Space (OS), See Prop Desc Remarks
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationWalk Out
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address6756 Wild Indigo Drive
- SubdivisionBridle Pass
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80923
- Interior Features6-Panel Doors, Great Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer, 220v in Kitchen
- FireplacesGas, Main
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeDtg Enterprises, Inc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.