Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10852 Torreys Peak Way, Peyton
Backs to golf course, Peak views! Refinished wood flooring, new carpet/pad. Huge gourmet kitchen with island, gas range, double ovens, wine cooler. Main level living. Formal living shares double sided stone fireplace with kitchen. Separate formal dining, great room with stone fp walk out to deck. Master walks out to deck, stunning 5 pc bath. Large loft. Basement has wet bar rough in, rec room and game area. Central Vac, humidifier, speaker system, radon mitigation, new water heater, ample storage with units.
- MLS® #4378012
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,898
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- AmenitiesGreen Areas, Lake/Pond
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Cable
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Backs to Golf Course, Backs to Open Space (OS), Golf Course View, View of Pikes Peak, See Prop Desc Remarks, Spring/Pond/Lake
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationGarden Level
- HOA Fees95.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annual
- Address10852 Torreys Peak Way
- SubdivisionMeridian Ranch
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80831
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Double Oven, Gas in Kitchen, Oven, Range Top (Gas/Elec)
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas, Main, Two
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Clients Choice
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.