Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1659 Deer Creek Road, Monument
Rare spacious ground floor condo with views of Lake Woodmoor and finished walk-out basement! Living room features exposed brick accent wall, wood-burning fireplace & wood laminate flooring and walks out to covered deck overlooking the lake. The open floor plan includes bonus space perfect for office area or reading nook and a bright dining room with wet bar. Master suite has adjoining bath and walk-in closet. Main level is completed by 2nd bedroom with built-in shelves & walk-in closet and full hall bath.
- MLS® #4393269
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,362
- Year Built1973
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages1
- GaragesEven with Main Level
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Level, Spring/Pond/Lake
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationWalk Out
- HOA Fees295.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address1659 Deer Creek Road
- SubdivisionThe Cove At Woodmoor
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80132
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHot Water, Baseboard
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeBlessings Realty
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.