Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8775 Shreveport Drive, Peyton
Located just minutes out of the city, this home is at the end of a Cul-de-Sac to provide safety or just a little more privacy for your needs. This property has a rare 1.38 acre lot that also backs to huge open spaces. Have that feel like you're out in the country, while close to shopping and other city comforts. The exterior of this home has upgraded stucco siding and custom front and back concrete patios. Large 3 car garage with room for the RV on the side. This is magnificent Ranch style layout with an open floor plan.
- MLS® #4405440
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,456
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- AmenitiesClub House, Exercise Room, Playground, Pool, Recreation Room
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Open Space (OS), Cul-de-sac
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationGarden Level, Walk Out
- Listing OfficeHomesmart Cherry Creek
- Address8775 Shreveport Drive
- AreaFAN - Falcon North
- SubdivisionWoodmen Hills
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80831
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas in Kitchen, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air, Forced Air
- FireplacesGas, Main
- Main Floor BedroomYes
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.