Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10620 S Forest Drive, Colorado Springs
Architecturally stunning contemporary Santa Fe custom home on a very close-in yet secluded 5.4 treed acre lot with sweeping views of Pikes Peak, evening city lights and the front range. Sought after cul-de-sac location on the tree line in southern Black Forest with quick access to Woodmen Road, Research Parkway, Powers and the future Briargate Parkway/Black Forest Road intersection. Award winning School District 20. Zoned for horses. Light covenants and no HOA. See this home quickly!
- MLS® #4442059
- Square Footage2,987
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- Lot DescriptionSee Prop Desc Remarks, 360-degree View, City View, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak, Trees/Woods
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationPartial Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address10620 S Forest Drive
- AreaBLA - Black Forest
- SubdivisionSouth Forrest
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80908
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Top (Gas/Elec)
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Electric
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMain, Wood, Two, Stove
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeRe/max Real Estate Group Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.