Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1401 Winfield Avenue, Colorado Springs
Just minutes from the Broadmoor, the zoo, fabulous hiking and mountain bike trails, downtown Colorado Springs and yet you will feel as though you are living in your own secluded mountain retreat. Surrounded by beautiful mature trees you'll be able to enjoy the solitude on your back patio and listen to the water feature as the water goes into your own pond. Where are the kids? Probably in their very own tree house! Amazing hardwood floors, open wood beams, amazing gourmet kitchen...this home waits for you!
- MLS® #4457827
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,062
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionSee Prop Desc Remarks, Cul-de-sac, Level, Trees/Woods
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationPartial Basement, Walk Out
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address1401 Winfield Avenue
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80906
- Interior FeaturesFrench Doors, Great Room, Vaulted Ceilings
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Disposal, Dishwasher, Gas Grill, Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Hot Water, Wood
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesTwo, Main, Upper, Wood
- District12-Cheyenne Mountain
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res. Brokerage
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.