Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2425 Strickler Road, Colorado Springs
Welcome to the desired Sub area of Piedmont in School District 12 near the broadmoor! This one level freshly updated ranch home offers 3834 Sqft, 5 bedrooms ,4baths, 2 car oversized garage. With Nearly an acre lot there is plenty of room to add on or just enjoy your space! Brand New quartz countertops, New gas range, in gourmet kitchen with ample cabinet and counter space! Windows have been repaired and replaced to keep the homes character! Central A/C for the summer months and 3 fireplaces to keep you warm in winter!
- MLS® #4675924
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,834
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Gas Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Mountain View, Trees/Woods
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationCrawl Space
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address2425 Strickler Road
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80906
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas, Main, Three, Wood
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District12-Cheyenne Mountain
- Listing OfficeRe/max Real Estate Group Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.