Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13025 Falcon Highway, Peyton
For the serious horse lover: 39 acres, 15 stall barn, 10,800 sqft dressage indoor arena, outdoor arena, pasture, 4 loafing sheds, sawdust shed, windmill, woodworking shop, view of Pikes Peak, and cute turn of the century house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Arena: Built to commercial standards. Commercial power, office with half bath and observation window, arena lighting, dust suppression system, bird repellant system, and electronic cutting calf. 5 minutes from Falcon Walmart, 15 min from Hwy 83, 25 min from I25.
- MLS® #4831547
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,733
- Year Built1904
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Propane, Telephone
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOversized, See Property Description Remarks
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Meadow, Mountain View, Rural, 360-degree View, View of Pikes Peak, Stream/Creek
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationPartial Basement, Walk Out
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address13025 Falcon Highway
- SubdivisionSunny Slope Estates
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80831
- HeatingBaseboard, Ceiling Fan, Electric, Propane, See Prop Desc Remarks
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMain, Two, Wood, Electric, Free-standing, See Prop Desc Remarks
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Clients Choice
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.