Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1621 Culebra Avenue, Colorado Springs
Welcome to this historic home in the charming Old North End Neighborhood. Built in 1946 for a prominent Colorado Springs dentist, the home has been upheld and remained in impeccable condition for the last 37 years by the current owners. Historic touches, such as hardwood floors, wood burning fireplaces and built in bookshelves are seen throughout. The bright windows allow light to pass easily through the home and beckons the eye outdoors to a beautiful, large backyard, complete with white picket fence.
- MLS® #4836810
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,438
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionSee Prop Desc Remarks
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address1621 Culebra Avenue
- SubdivisionNorth End
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80907
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas in Kitchen, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Forced Air, Radiant Heat
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesMain, Upper, Wood, Three
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing Office8z Real Estate Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.