Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11021 Echo Canyon Drive, Colorado Springs
Nice, quiet neighborhood with great views of Pikes Peak and easy access to Powers Blvd shopping and I-25. Very functional home with large rooms and a great kitchen. Well designed home with a great flow. Privacy fence in back and side yards. Xeriscaped front yard for low maintenance with automatic sprinkler system front and back. Unfinished basement with rough-in to add another bathroom and all of your own personal touches. Security system and Nest Thermostat system.
- MLS® #4849938
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage3,336
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Even with Main Level
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, See Prop Desc Remarks, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees44.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address11021 Echo Canyon Drive
- SubdivisionNorth Fork At Briargate
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80908
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeStiltner Realty, Inc.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.