Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10727 Mcgahan Drive, Fountain
This home is just outside of the hustle and bustle of the city on an oversized lot. The stucco exterior embraces the tandem 3 car garage, granite countertop peninsula kitchen with plenty of space for the culinary genius in your life, leading to the breakfast nook and open family room. Upstairs boasts a large media/game/family room waiting for your creativity to take hold. The master suite is a private retreat meant for relaxing and includes a walk in closet big enough to hold even the most extreme shoe collection.
- MLS® #4930430
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,761
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Telephone
- # of Garages3
- GaragesEven with Main Level, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionExisting Home
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address10727 Mcgahan Drive
- SubdivisionCountryside North
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80817
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air, Forced Air
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Mountain View
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.