Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13160 Stanley Street, Colorado Springs
Rancher with Mountain Views in Sought After Black Forest! Award winning School District 20. Low maintenance stucco exterior. Over 1,900 sq ft, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. GPS will not take you to the property. From Shoup and Black Forest Road head north on Shoup, Right on Brentwood, Left on Ethly Street, follow Ethyl west and you will see the home on the top of the hill. Modular home to the south is currently being removed from that property. No covenants or HOA.
- MLS® #5068660
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,904
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Propane
- Lot DescriptionMeadow, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak, Trees/Woods
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationCrawl Space
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address13160 Stanley Street
- SubdivisionBrentwood Country Club and Cabin
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80908
- Interior Features6-Panel Doors, Great Room, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Kitchen Vent Fan, Range Oven (Gas/Elec)
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeRe/max Real Estate Group Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.