Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1615 N Wahsatch Avenue, Colorado Springs
Located in the historic Old North End neighborhood, between Colorado College, downtown, and the Bon shopping center. Remodeled and updated with an amazing kitchen with granite, stainless steel appliances and a large Master Suite/Family room addition. Private Master retreat includes a walk in Closet, bath with a claw foot tub. Formal Living room with rock wood fireplace, 2 additional bedrooms and remodeled bath. Private backyard with plenty of entertaining area. Views of the Peak and close to close to parks,biking trails.
- MLS® #5194244
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,405
- Year Built1929
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationPartial Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address1615 N Wahsatch Avenue
- SubdivisionNorth End
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80907
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Washer, Other, Oven
- HeatingCentral Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesOne, Main, Wood
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeRe/max Properties Inc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.