Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3314 Virginia Avenue, Colorado Springs
Beautiful, charming, and comfortable bungalow ranch home in central Colorado Springs near Portal Park. This home features two bedrooms and one full bath with BRAND-NEW engineered vinyl flooring. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances with gas range and a 6-month new refrigerator (with warranty)!. There is also central a/c, vaulted ceilings, and a 50-gallon water heater. Coupled with a well-kept and nicely landscaped back and front yards, gathering patio, sheds, and garden, this home is the definition of comfort.
- MLS® #5216505
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage912
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak, Stream/Creek
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationCrawl Space
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address3314 Virginia Avenue
- SubdivisionVirginia Homes
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80907
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer, Gas in Kitchen, Microwave Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeRe/max Real Estate Group Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.