Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3340 W Monica Drive, Colorado Springs
This 4 bedroom rancher with main level master bedroom, main level living. large well kept home with awesome views of Pikes Peak, near park, ceiling fans, 3 full baths, wood burning stove in basement, master bedroom has large walk-in closet and full bath. This home features 2 bedroom on the main level and 2 bedrooms in the basement. All appliances in kitchen stay, large kitchen pantry. Window A/C units stay. Very close to schools and easy access to all the military bases.
- MLS® #5299196
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,276
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Trees/Woods, View of Pikes Peak, 360-degree View
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address3340 W Monica Drive
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80916
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Forced Air, Natural Gas, See Prop Desc Remarks
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBasement, One, Stove, Wood
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeGlobal Realty Usa Inc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.