Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1206 Idylwood Drive, Colorado Springs
Extensively renovated 3-bedroom home! Upgraded impact-resistant roof shingles, electric upgrades, newer furnace, windows & screens! Completely remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances and updated cabinets & counters. New drive-through carport and off-street parking for several vehicles. Quality storage shed with electricity, gutters & new composite deck. Fountain Creek Regional Trail is nearby for hiking, bicycling & dog walking and connects to Fountain Creek Nature Center & El Pomar Youth Sports Complex
- MLS® #5565953
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage738
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorMasonite Type, Brick
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Trees/Woods
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationCrawl Space
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address1206 Idylwood Drive
- SubdivisionStratmoor Valley
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80906
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Realty, Inc.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.