Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5945 Abbey Pond Lane, Colorado Springs
Back on the market! Ready for quick move in! Welcome Home to this Wolf Ranch home in School district 20. This five bedroom, four bath home is in immaculate and move-in ready condition. This Vantage home backs up to a hiking path and horse farm with great views of Pikes Peak. Situated on a cul-de-sac. Four bedrooms are on the upper level, conveniently located next to the upstairs laundry room. Expansive deck!
- MLS® #5624851
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage3,234
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorMasonite Type
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Open Space (OS), City View, Cul-de-sac, Level, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- Listing OfficeRe/max Real Estate Group Llc
- Address5945 Abbey Pond Lane
- AreaBRI - Briargate
- SubdivisionWolf Ranch
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80924
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Range Top (Gas/Elec)
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.