Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12667 County 90 Road, Elbert
This 80-acre property is just 10 minutes east of the charming agricultural community of Elbert. Located off a quiet, well-maintained county road, the property is fully fenced, and features a 3-bedroom/2-bath home, a barn, and a storage building, as well as abundant wildlife and breathtaking views of the Bijou Basin, with its rolling hills accented by stands of pine trees.
- MLS® #5800238
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Propane, Telephone
- ExteriorFiber Cement
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Meadow, Rural, Stream/Creek, Trees/Woods, Flag Lot, See Prop Desc Remarks
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- Listing OfficeHayden Outdoors Llc
- Address12667 County 90 Road
- AreaELB - Elbert
- Zip Code80106
- AppliancesDishwasher, Kitchen Vent Fan, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air, Forced Air, Propane
- Has BasementYes
- Main Floor BedroomYes
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.