Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1404 N Nevada Avenue, Colorado Springs
This is an opportunity for you to own a Georgian Square House in the North End Historic District. Over the recent years the home has been exquisitely restored resulting in an Award for Excellence from The Historic Preservation Alliance of Colorado Springs. On the main level you will find 10' ceilings, 9" baseboards,crown molding, quarter sawn oak floors, solid doors, and a grand foyer with an elegant curved staircase and coffered ceilings. Craftsmanship that simply can not be duplicated is found throughout the entire home.
- MLS® #5854485
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage5,956
- Year Built1901
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Trees/Woods, See Prop Desc Remarks
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationCrawl Space, Partial Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address1404 N Nevada Avenue
- SubdivisionNorth End
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80907
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator
- HeatingHot Water, Radiant Heat
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas, Main, Two, Basement
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeRe/max Properties Inc.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.